When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Check our “Contacts” form in the homepage. All the data collected through the contact forms are stored in Mailchimp under the Agenfor International Foundation’s account.
First of all, if you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Similarly, if you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
First of all, if you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Furthermore, for users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username).
Finally, Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA:
Most noteworthy, if you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
Furthermore, you can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA:
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER:
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other data included in the message.
SUPPORT IN CONFIGURING YOUR BROWSER:
- The user can manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
- For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-websites…
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGIN:
- The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-…
- Google+: https://www.google.policies/technologies/cookies
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- AddThis: https://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- LikedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
DATA PROVIDED SECURITY:
This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out through IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly connected to the purposes indicated.
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS DOCUMENT:
It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
The document was updated on 24 May 2018 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).